Re: Logical Order in a "manifest" vs in "content"

From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:27:05 +0100
To: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, Brady Duga <duga@google.com>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, "Ruffilo, Nick" <Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com>, "Cramer, Dave" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Yes Matt I've made that point several times during EPUB BFF related call
ans I still believe that this is an important use case.

Even within a single domain, a publisher could re-use resources across
publications: travel guides or technical books would be perfect examples
where this makes sense.

For those who would like to make truly non-linear publications, there would
still be a very simple straightforward solution available:

   - include a single resource in the "spine"
   - list everything else outside of the spine

Hadrien