Re: [DPUB] 20160123 Agenda

My PR for changes for PWP for review tomorrow - https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/pull/39.  I completely commented out the section on locators but at the same time, I made it clearer throughout the rest of the document about how we see locators (including providing a definition).   I also made a bunch of other changes (editorial and technical) that I think are worthwhile.

I’d also like to add another agenda item – to consider some possible dates and locations for a “Face to Face Kickoff” of the WG.  (I realize that’s its early, but I suspect folks will want/need to make earlier travel plans for $$ reasons)

Leonard

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 6:06 PM
Subject: [DPUB] 20160123 Agenda

Hello DPUB Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for next week's IG conference call, to be held at the usual time and day [0].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via WebEx [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #dpub).

Webex: https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:

  *   Approve minutes [2]
  *   IDPF merging into W3C update
  *   Discuss Ivan's proposed updates to Very early, Very drafty, Very preliminary DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT DPUB WG Charter [3]

     *   Updated draft [4] and Diffs [5]
     *   Goals & Scope additions
     *   Level of explicitness re WCAG

  *   The Leonard & Nick show

     *   DPUB-PWP rewrites (Nick & Leonard) (links to come)
     *   "Elevator-izing" Locators in PWP
     *   Drafts of shortened Locators with options/technical-details Appendix created

  *   Previous homework, restated

     *   Review EPUB CG draft charter [6]
     *   Review DPUB BG draft charter [7]

  *   Do we have content for next Monday, or await DPUB BG formation?
  *   Any Other Business

** Note that DPUB Business Group and EPUB 3 Community Group Charter work is ongoing simultaneously

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&iso=20170123T17

[1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/01/09-dpub-minutes.html

[3] https://w3c.github.io/dpubwg-charter/

[4] https://rawgit.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/draft-goal/index.html

[5] https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/pull/5/files

[6] https://docs.google.com/document/d/14dM4JUw9EGSZ8TvZPnVShT1lKhsiag1ctVQXdVxqhN0/pub

[7] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HNLmvdNvBbF4vJbkNRBgO5Wc0rDFsuoj0fdVAeLHIsk/pub

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

Webex [10]

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>  (channel #dpub)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpub See how to connect [11] using an IRC client [12] or our web interface [13] User Instructions for Zakim [14] To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

 To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Handup).

 Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

Digital Publishing Interest Group home page http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/ Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

 http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html