Fwd: Three documents by Web Annotation Working Group are W3C Proposed Recommendations (Call for Review)

For many of you, or for your respective organizations, the annotation WG's output may be of a real interest. The WG has passed a major milestone, and there is now a vote out there to approve the proposal. If that last administrative step goes well, then the Recommendation will be published towards the end of February.

Please, if you are by a member organization, contact your AC rep on this. I have taken the liberty to cc this mail directly to some of us who, I believe, are in a member organization and who may be particularly interested in this technology; I may have missed some (in which case, sorry…)

Thanks!

Ivan

Digital Publishing Technical Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/ <http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>