Changed WebEx information: DPUB IG Weekly Telco

For unknown reasons Cisco, in their infinite knowledge and kindness, decided to remove the webex call (I presume it was spammed and then this is what they do). So I have set up a new call, with the details below. The password is the same as before, the numbers and the URL has changed. I have also changed the Wiki page.

Cheers

Ivan

> On 24 Apr 2017, at 18:47, Ivan Herman <messenger@webex.com <mailto:messenger@webex.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello ,
>
> Ivan Herman invites you to attend this online meeting.
>
> Topic: DPUB IG Weekly Telco
> Date: Every Monday, from Monday, May 1, 2017, to Monday, October 2, 2017
> Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
> Meeting Number: 648 817 610
> Meeting Password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

> To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mfbd2335a036aefa90d92fd7990ec4a82 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mfbd2335a036aefa90d92fd7990ec4a82>
> 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
> 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.
> 4. Click "Join".
>
> To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3e0f2bb22b2822a73ff814aa0882994c <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3e0f2bb22b2822a73ff814aa0882994c>

> To join the audio conference only
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> Access code:648 817 610
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,648817610#

> For assistance
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc <https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc>
> 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
>
> You can contact me at:
> iherman@mit.edu <mailto:iherman@mit.edu>
> 1-951563749
>
> Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maf45ceb6a32c9ef577ce31fdab87cab2 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maf45ceb6a32c9ef577ce31fdab87cab2>
>

> http://www.mit.edu <http://www.mit.edu/>
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
> <WebEx_Meeting.ics>

Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/ <http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>
mobile: +31-641044153