Re: "Show me the metadata!" :), was Re: Rough sketch for WP

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 21:10:00 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, David Wood <david.wood@ephox.com>
Cc: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>, Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>, Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>, Dave Cramer <dave.cramer@hbgusa.com>, Baldur Bjarnason <baldur@rebus.foundation>
On September 27, 2016 at 11:51:16 PM, David Wood (david.wood@ephox.com) wrote:
> Yes, but please let's not insist on too many implementation details
> in this group. We should be focused on what more than how.

I agree. I'm probably most guilty of this - so let's go back to
user-centric use cases and finish up that work.

No more talk of manifests, service workers, html, css, or JS etc. till
we are done!

I only got as far as Section 5, so I'm sure I still have plenty of
things to report on GitHub... so going back there for now.