Re: "Show me the metadata!" :), was Re: Rough sketch for WP

On September 27, 2016 at 11:51:16 PM, David Wood (david.wood@ephox.com) wrote:
> Yes, but please let's not insist on too many implementation details
> in this group. We should be focused on what more than how.

I agree. I'm probably most guilty of this - so let's go back to
user-centric use cases and finish up that work.

No more talk of manifests, service workers, html, css, or JS etc. till
we are done!

I only got as far as Section 5, so I'm sure I still have plenty of
things to report on GitHub... so going back there for now.