Re: [DPUB] Doodle poll for a new IG call timing

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:10:23 +0900
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>

> On Sep 27, 2016, at 22:58, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> I will add that if you cannot access Doodle, please be in touch, and Garth, Ivan, or I will help you.
>
> If you have not participated because of time zone constraints (West Coast, Asia, Australia), please speak up. We are trying to accommodate as many people as possible!

I don't think it will be possible to accommodate me, and given that I am not a regular participant, not much effort should go into trying, but since you are calling out, here's my answer: none of the suggested times work for me, they're all in the middle of the night in Japan. I might try and join once in a while if it were at a more accessible time, but I understand that this is unlikely to fit anyone else's schedule.

 - Florian