From: Vivien Lacourba [mailto:vivien@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:58 AM
To: chairs@w3.org; w3c-ac-forum@w3.org; w3t@w3.org
Subject: [TPAC 2016] Debrief of network issues from Tue 20 Sep 09:30 - 10:40

Dear Chairs, Advisory Committee representatives, Team,

This morning we faced network issues starting at 09:30 Lisbonn.
The symptom on the client side was clients being connected to the Wifi but having either a slow or no Internet connection.

After some troubleshooting the network contractor identified the issue on the ISP router as the NAT table of its public IP was full.
The issue was fixed during the morning break with the intervention of the ISP.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to your meetings.

Regards,
Vivien
W3C Systems Team

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org

http://www.w3.org/People/Vivien      Tel: +33.4.92.38.78.89