From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 6:50 PM
To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
Cc: chairs@w3.org; tag@w3.org; Advisory Board; W3C Offices
Subject: DRM protest timed with TPAC 2016

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
Chairs, TAG, AB, Offices

As we look forward to welcoming delegates to TPAC 2016 and W3C's Advisory Committee Meeting [1] in Lisbon, Portugal starting Monday 19 September, 2016, I wanted to bring your collective attention to the following:

A protest is to take place on 21 September between 18:00 and 22:00 at Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, organised by ANSOL and AEL [2].

To guarantee our attendees’ safety and tranquility, the Team is already coordinating with the facility.

If you have any further questions or comments, please contact me.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/

[2] https://ansol.org/DRM-no-HTML-EN

—
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/