Fwd: (Forward to others) Meeting invitation: DPUB IG F2F

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:04:26 +0200
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I have set up a dial-in via WebEx for the F2F meeting next week. The bridge will be open from 9am to 5pm local Lisbon time (which is the same as London time). The meeting password is the same as for the weekly regular call (ask one of the regular attendees if you forgot it, never send the password through the public list!)

I have also added the details to the wiki page.

Ivan

> Topic: DPUB IG F2F
> Date: Every day, from Monday, September 19, 2016, to Tuesday, September 20, 2016
> Time: 9:00 am, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
> Meeting Number: 642 658 114

> To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m59c65b6b63399a041973676d2c59f583 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m59c65b6b63399a041973676d2c59f583>
> 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
> 3. Click "Join".
>
> To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m8f2ec37116e1085239309bd8e11461d2 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m8f2ec37116e1085239309bd8e11461d2>

> To join the audio conference only
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> Access code:642 658 114
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,642658114#

Digital Publishing Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704