Re: Status of https://www.w3.org/TR/dpub-latinreq/

Hi Tzviya and Richard,

I believe this document is useful to the CSSWG, and would encourage it to be maintained (and reviewed by the i18n WG). I don't know about others, but I have myself consulted it multiple times when considering possible improvements to CSS.

Dave Cramer is active in the CSSWG, and to the extend that things in the document are things he knows, him bringing these facts up when relevant to the discussion may be a halfway decent substitute to the document, but for those of us that do not have full time access to Dave's brain, I think it's worth having :)

 - Florian