[dpub] detailed agendas for TPAC

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:30:23 +0000
Hi All,

We have updated the main agenda [1] and detailed agenda [2] for TPAC. The most notable change is that, based on extensive feedback to the PWP-UCR, we will focus on some fundamental issues in that document instead of in the PWP document.  Please take some time to familiarize yourselves with the issues we will discuss in these sessions. We look forward to involved sessions. If you don't talk, you have to scribe!

See you in Lisbon!
Tzviya

[1] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Sep_2016_F2F_Logistics_and_Details#Agenda
[2] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Detailed_TPAC_2016_Agenda