Re: [DPUB][A11Y] Agenda 102716

One minor thing on agenda point (1) below. Please, for the UCR document, look at

https://rawgit.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/reorg-3rd-round/index.html <https://rawgit.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/reorg-3rd-round/index.html>

rather than the 'main' repo (although the section number remained the same). Although I may finalize the document by the time of the meeting (in which case the main repo will be the same), but I am not sure yet.

Thanks

Ivan

> On 25 Oct 2016, at 23:21, Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
> The draft agenda [1] for this week’s accessibility DPUB Task Force call, to be held Thursday October 27 at 15:00 UTC [2]. See below for the Call-in info [3], and IRC channel [4].
>
> Regards Deborah and Charles
>
> [1] Agenda
>
> 1) Section 2.1.1 use-case examples heavily weighted for Braille, need to showcase other disabilities. (Could switch to Tactile Image with Tour possible, but still need other disabilities other than visual impairments.
>
> 2) Discussion of WCAG-WAI Meeting and Next Steps If any
>
> 3) Other Topics
>
> 4) Next meeting cancelled for Nov. 3rd
>
> Link to PWP Use cases
> http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp-ucr/#accessibility <http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp-ucr/>
> Editable version
> https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/blob/gh-pages/index.html <https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/blob/gh-pages/index.html>
>
> [2] Meeting Time Thursday October 27 at 8AM PDT / 11AM EDT / 15:00 UTC
>  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=A11Y+DPUB&iso=20161027T15&p1=1440 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=A11Y+EPUB31&iso=20160720T16&p1=1440>
>

> [3] https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3dba136314f587ed9164d103040c37b4 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3dba136314f587ed9164d103040c37b4>
> Meeting number: 642 567 899
> Dial in: +1-617-324-0000
> Password: (Ask Charles, Tzviya, or Deborah)
>

> [4] DPUB IRC Channel
> irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>
> #DPUB
>
> Thanks
> EOM
>
> Charles LaPierre
> Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
> E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org <mailto:charlesl@benetech.org>
> Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
> Skype: charles_lapierre
> Phone: 650-600-3301