Re: [dpub] 20161024 agenda

From: Cramer, Dave <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:52:42 +0000
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>

On Oct 21, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>> wrote:

Hi DPUB,

Below is the draft agenda for next week's IG concall, to be held at the NEW usual time and day [0].

Regrets, celebrating my mom's 80th birthday :)

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.