Re: Collecting ideas from the broader community

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:21:13 +0900
Cc: "Cramer, Dave" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 03:52, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> I have also mentioned to Garth and Ivan that it might be a good idea to set up a monthly call at an Asia/Australia- friendly time. For those of you that would be affected, please comment on whether you think this would be helpful.

I am based in Japan, and I appreciate this suggestion. As I only participate occasionally and am not sure I can commit to attending regularly, I do not want to push too heavily in favor of a call compatible with my time zone, as I would not want to force many other people to wake up / stay up late for no good reason.

With that said, from my personal point of view, it would be an experiment worth trying. Setting up such a call and deciding after a few sessions whether this is sufficiently useful would be nice.

 - Florian