Re: Collecting ideas from the broader community

I would be happy to answer those questions later on.
But IMO, the discussion should start with the group.

I am *officially* an outsider as I am unaffiliated and neither a member of the IDPF or the W3C.

And in the interest of openness, I have approached the leadership of both organisations to get some kind of sponsorship for my contributions, but I was either turned down or ignored.

Just last week I made a proposal to build a combined 5DOC and Service Worker system with WordPress as the backend.
I suggested using Mozilla’s Service Worker plugins for WordPress, which I have already tested.
Both ideas (5DOC and SW) have similar techniques for adding offline CSS and JS.
I was ignored.
https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/issues/110#issuecomment-253641014

Except I was heard, as a couple of official participants of DIGIPUB-IG just agreed yesterday to do some prototyping of SW (5DOC is apparently idea non grata).