Re: worth have a look at this blog

From: Cramer, Dave <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:28:56 +0000
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Ivan wrote:
FYI,

Interesting read, some comments on our IG works as well:

https://go-to-hellman.blogspot.nl/2016/10/maybe-idpf-and-w3c-should-compete-in.html

if somebody has time and inclination to answer, that would be even better:-)

I have written something of a response:

https://medium.com/@dauwhe/thirteen-ways-of-looking-at-ebook-standards-affdc75091bf#.rngsnvia0

Thanks,

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.