Accessibility Meeting updated Poll

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:00:43 +0000
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, "public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org" <public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org>
Hello everyone,
Thanks Tzviya for informing me that I had to manually turn on the ability to change time zones. I thought it was automatic.  Unfortunately the website even under the admin options didn’t allow me to add the timezone option.

 I have created this new poll with all the same days and times but now you can adjust the time zone yourself.
I have already put in Both Mia’s and Romain’s original selections from the initial poll.

Sorry about this, but here is the new updated poll with the same options but just allowing you to adjust the time zone.

http://doodle.com/poll/qxx44z9254rrby3f <http://doodle.com/poll/qxx44z9254rrby3f>

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301