[DPUB][A11Y] Doodle Poll for new weekly meeting time

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 20:30:25 +0000
To: "public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org" <public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org>
CC: "public-digipub-ig@w3.org" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

Deborah Kaplan our co-chair on the accessibility task force here in Digital Publishing can no longer make our Friday morning meetings.  For those who wish to participate on the Accessibility Task Force (I promise, we are a fun group!) please fill out this doodle poll on the days and times which work for you so that we can reschedule this meeting from Friday’s at 17:00 UTC to something more convenient for everyone.

http://doodle.com/poll/tm5pf6srngu8usrs <http://doodle.com/poll/tm5pf6srngu8usrs>

Regards
Deborah and Charles