Re: [mediaqueries] MathML

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:27:21 +0200
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
On 03/10/2016 04:47, Florian Rivoal wrote:

> During TPAC at the join session between the CSSWG and the DPUB-IG, I was actioned to write the specification for a media query indicating support for MathML.

Please note I presented the potential mathml MQ because I was
asked to do so by dauwhe and tzviya and I made it very clear it was
only one of the potential solutions discussed and certainly not
something decided.
That said, a mathml MQ could be useful also outside of the scope
of digipub...

</Daniel>