Re: "Web Packaging Format Explainer" - worth reading

We don’t know that Google is interested – we know what some guy that works for Google posted something.

Hence my question about whether this is actually something the Chrome team and/or their web team is actually pursuing – and if so, for what use cases?

Leonard

From: "Cramer, Dave" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:19 PM
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: "Web Packaging Format Explainer" - worth reading

I found it interesting enough to write a little script to create book content in this packaging format. I also heard several discussions at TPAC where people expressed interest in this for exactly the reasons described in the explainer. Given the TAG’s involvement and Google’s interest, I would say yes, this is something :).

Dave