FYI: new versions of the annotation documents

From: Ivan Herman <ivan.herman@me.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:14:25 +0200
Cc: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

FYI: the Web Annotation WG has just published three working drafts:

Web Annotation Data Model
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-model-20160331/

Web Annotation Vocabulary
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-vocab-20160331/

Web Annotation Protocol
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-protocol-20160331/

these documents are in what I would call "pseudo/virtual Last Call". Virtual, because, per process, there is no such thing as a Last Call WD any more; and pseudo, because there may be some minor technical changes still, but nothing fundamental.  Nevertheless, as usual, any comments are welcome!

The WG works mostly on Github, processing github issues. Our Issues' are at:

https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues

Alternatively, if you prefer to use the groups mailing list, it is at:

public-annotation@w3.org

the group is open for mails coming from outside the Working Group.

Ivan Herman
Bankrashof 108
1183NW Amstelveen, The Netherlands
http://www.ivan-herman.net