Re: An interesting take on AMP versus PWP

I think it's worth noting that AMP could be considered a portable document
format for sorts but by NO MEANS is it a complete or fully functional
document that we hope to scope out with PWP.

It would be interesting for us to look at how AMP solves a few issues - but
I really don't think it answers much - it just limits functionality to
ensure high-performance (speed).

There are some interesting overviews and resources on AMP (
https://www.ampproject.org/) but I personally disagree very strongly with
Baldur's last paragraph (which sadly seems to be a theme - i like most of
what Baldur says and then in his last paragraph he jumps the shark in a way
that leaves me blinking...)

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo