RE: Stanford University has nominated Nicholas Taylor to Digital Publishing Interest Group

Hi Nicholas,

Welcome to DPUB!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],  the public working group page [2] and recent meeting  minutes [3]. We meet on Mondays at 11:00 Eastern/15:00 UTC. You can find meeting information on our wiki [4]. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5]. If a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use the web client [6].

Please introduce yourself on our next call, tell us why you are interested in participating in the Digital Publishing Interest Group,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

We are not meeting this week, because it is a holiday in many parts of the world. Our next call is planned for Monday, 4 April. Watch the list for the agenda. We hope you’ll be able to join us.

Thanks and welcome,
Tzviya & Markus

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/09/digpubig

[2] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

[3] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings

[4] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[5] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[6] http://irc.w3.org

[7] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/

Tzviya Siegman
Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884
tsiegman@wiley.com