Re: Warning for people living in Europe and Japan: Timing of our DPUB IG call is a mess for the coming two weeks

True, that is also what I systematically do on my Mac and IOS. But the number of time zone aware apps is still low. On IOS, for example, apart from Apple's own app, no other calendar app that I played with has this  feature:-(

Ivan Herman
+31 641044153

(Written on my mobile. Excuses for brevity and frequent misspellings...)