Re: Notes about the Web App manifest document

Ivan, my bad I didn't notice that Leonard was quoting you in his email and
thus when you were disagreeing with his detailed suggestion  you obviously
didn't have to clarify that you agreed with the higher-level point... since
it was yours. That's what I get for dropping in midway on a long thread,
sorry.

--Bill

P.S. I do still have a quibble about the broad/vague definition of "Web
Publication" in the current PWP manifesto, that probably corresponds to a
broad/vague definition of "Web App" by that group... I think some of the
issue is that both efforts are really trying to solve broader problems but
yet may feel that they have  "rope" only to solve problems for a narrower
set of use cases leading among other things to unclear terminology.