Re: Some comments on use cases - #1

> On Jul 13, 2016, at 12:34 PM, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> 2.1.5 There should be a very smooth transition between offline and online states of the same publication
>
> As far as I can tell – this is identical to 2.1.4, just worded differently.  Is there any reason we need both or can we remove this section entirely?
>
> TS: The distinction we made is that in 2.1.4 the PWP should be available both online and offline. In 2.1.5, the use case is about the user experience, meaning the burden should not be on the user. Do we need to clarify the distinction?

I agree with Tzviya here.  We really need to make it clear that yes even though a PWP must be able to be used both online and offline we need the process in terms of the user experience to be seamless and as easy as possible to switch between both states.  You don’t want to have to tell the user, well install this plugin on this specific browser in order to take your publication offline.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301