Re: Proposal: PDF alternative using HTML (ZIP/GZIP)

It's possible that PWP will not solve the use case of legal documents being
static - and I believe that's OK.  We cannot expect to have one document
format to rule them all (MY PRECIOUS!)

Also - It's probably worth a discussion on the list whether we need to have
something that works immediately or not.  My feeling is that is to
restrictive.

-Nick

Aer.io an *INGRAM* company