Re: Proposal: PDF alternative using HTML (ZIP/GZIP)

Worth noting - as I understand PWP - we are not forcing anyone to USE
external links for files.  So, if an organization wanted to say: "for all
our PWPs, we must include all resources" they could 100% do that and
everything would work just fine.

Change is hard - change takes time - but I believe it's for the benefit of
all to create a format that will have versatility and great future
potential even if it means some adoption pains and push against the way
things are done today...

-Nick

Aer.io an *INGRAM* company