Re: Musings on PWP Offline/Online Modes

Leonard,

That makes sense and you bring up a great point.  The solution to
online/offline should not necessarily BE service workers, but making sure
that our solution is doable using an existing spec or technology is a good
idea.  I was looking at it backwards (or maybe forwards the first time, I'm
a bit spun around).

-Nick