[dpub-loc] no meeting 20160224

From: Ben De Meester <ben.demeester@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:55:58 +0100
Hi all,

Because of the EDUPUB Alliance Summit, I assume there will be many regrets
for tomorrow's conf call, so I would propose to cancel tomorrow's meeting.
Comments on the mailing list are still very much appreciated :).

Thanks all,
Ben
Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/