Re: Translations in PWP?

Dave,

Interesting.  If it is considered overly complicated (and/or
multiple-renditions is not the right solution) maybe being able to provide
a reasonable alternative or suggested solution would also be great.  As a
publisher/software developer - I really just want a solution to a problem,
and if there is a reasonable one that does what I need, I'm usually happy
with that.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo