From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 5:52 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: WG screen reader users

Hello,

There is a handful of people participating in W3C activities who use screen readers. We've created an IRC channel #screenreaders on the W3C server, as a place where screen reader users can go to ask questions about scribing, participating in calls and meetings, and using tools like Github.

If you could let your groups know about this, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem