Re: [dpub] short title for PWP-UCR

And this is my mistake, I had a misunderstandable message to Tzviya...

The short name should be "pwp-ucr"!! The "pwp" name is already in use for the PWP draft itself...

For the record, "pwp-ucr" has my vote

ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)