Re: Archiving use cases section updated

Nicholas,

thanks!

One comment: it may be worth adding an extra reference, when appropriate, to a fundamental use case or to refer where a specific requirement goes even beyond. I think archiving is important enough to be kept separate even if there is an overlap, but it is good to make the links.

I found two suspects: your 7.1 is strongly related, in my view, to 2.2.1, and 7.2 is also related (though maybe a bit looser) to 2.1.11

Thanks!

Ivan

> From: Nicholas Taylor <ntay@stanford.edu>
> Date: Friday, August 19, 2016 at 1:07 PM
> To: "public-digipub-ig@w3.org" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
> Subject: Archiving use cases section updated
>
> Hi all,
>
> The Archiving section of the PWP Use Cases and Requirements document has been updated. See latest additions here: http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp-ucr/#archiving
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~Nicholas
> --
> Nicholas Taylor | Web Archiving Service Manager | Stanford University Libraries DLSS
> E-mail: ntay@stanford.edu | Mobile: (650) 492-9025 | Twitter: @nullhandle

Digital Publishing Lead