Re: State and Locators Use Cases

Thanks for noticing, sorry for the noise!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PalHOJQsCyhTIWT4Y15shOl00x_jkEPDw5-w-mZZQ38/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/