Re: The HTML q element can sometimes be useful. Discuss.

On 26/04/2016 17:20, ishida@w3.org wrote:
> I figured it would be good to start a thread where we can address the
> wider questions that kept popping up on the other thread that was
> focused on the styling in the HTML5 rendering section.

This thread includes participants on two lists, but recently a subthread
developed on just one of those lists. To avoid this happening again, and
to take advantage of other potential benefits, several people have
suggested moving the thread to a github issue.

I have now done that. See
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-discuss/issues/1

 From this point on, *please do not continue the thread by email. Use
the gtihub issue instead.*

The second comment in the issue contains a link to a page that contains
all previous emails (including the divergent subthread) in flattened
form, which should make it easy to reconstruct the thread from the
beginning, and for those who missed the subthread to catch up on those
comments.

thanks,
ri