HTML5 and notes

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 08:15:19 -0500
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Hi!

I know that (foot|end|side)notes and the references thereto are important
to this group.  A few of us have been kicking this around for a while and
think we have a basis for discussion at least.  It reflects the
requirements gathered from this group and elsewhere, and proposes a few
extension elements for HTML to improve the semantics of embedded notes.

I wonder if I could get some agenda time next Monday (25 April) to discuss
this?

[1] http://spec-ops.github.io/html-note/index.html

P.S. Thanks to Ivan, Tzviya, David, and many others for all of their input!

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops