From: Bill Kasdorf [mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com]
Sent: September 24, 2015 1:16 PM
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; PF (public-pfwg@w3.org) <public-pfwg@w3.org>; DPUB mailing list (public-digipub-ig@w3.org) <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: RE: prefix for DPUB-ARIA module

+1 to Leonard's comment.

If the vocabulary will be designed to be applicable to any kind of document, then "doc-".

If the vocabulary will be designed specifically to address publishing semantics, then "dpub-".

I guess I do have to ask, if this applies to any kind of document, why this module is distinct from any other WAI-ARIA module, which also presumably apply to any kind of document.

--Bill K