From: Nick Ruffilo [mailto:nickruffilo@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:31 AM
To: AUDRAIN LUC
Cc: Ivan Herman; W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: Re: User Stylesheets Document - Alpha Draft

Audrain,

Thank you so much!

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:
Dear Nick,

I’ve added 2 lines in Dyslexia.
I had a dyslexic intern last year who implemented that in an experimental EPUB for dyslexic people.

Luc

De : Nick Ruffilo <nickruffilo@gmail.com<mailto:nickruffilo@gmail.com>>
Date : mercredi 9 septembre 2015 17:12
À : Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>
Cc : W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: User Stylesheets Document - Alpha Draft
Renvoyer - De : <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : mercredi 9 septembre 2015 17:12

Thank you.  I've reached out to a few charities for people with disabilities, as well as people I know that have special needs and that was what lead me to these, but if anyone can contribute - even with a short use-case, i'm happy to fill it out more.  I'll be expanding on these over the next week.

-Nick