Re: [Glossary] Definition of a portable document (and other things...)

Might be just my very personal point of view (though stemming from having been involved in committee work for about 20 years) but unless you clearly separate one (core definition of what something is) from the other (what would be required to make 'it'  such that it has desirable characteristics …) you might have never ending fruitless discussions for not worthwhile reason.

Anyway, I'll shut up now on this aspect…

Olaf