Small change on the regular WebEx dial up data

Some of you may have realized that there was some sort of a strange break-in to our WebEx calls. If you use the WebEx application, you may have seen names appearing there who are not really dialed in, not on the group, just seem to be parasites of some sort (the 'adam' was a typical one). To be honest I am not absolutely sure what was going on, but I was advised to set up a new call.

The call details are below; essentially, the URL (if you use it) or the Meeting Number (if that is what you use) has changed. The call is scheduled this way from the 2nd of November (there is no call this coming Monday). The wiki page[1] has also been updated.

Some of you are also asked p-words when connecting (although it is not clear in my mind what that is asked for and when it is not). I have removed the p-word from the message below as well as the wiki page. I will send a separate mail to the list with that single word, please store it (it is also different than the previous one).

Sigh. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Ivan Herman <messenger@webex.com>
> Subject: (Forward to others) Meeting invitation: DPUB IG Weekly Telco
> Date: 22 October 2015 16:46:49 CEST
> To: iherman@mit.edu
>
> You can forward this invitation to others.
>
> Hello ,
>
> Ivan Herman invites you to attend this online meeting.
>
> Topic: DPUB IG Weekly Telco
> Date: Every Monday, from Monday, November 2, 2015, to Monday, December 11, 2017
> Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
> Meeting Number: 642 914 570
> Meeting Password: ASK IVAN IF YOU NEED IT

> To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5f8774653cc62880afbc6123f0abe260 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5f8774653cc62880afbc6123f0abe260>
> 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
> 3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: SEE ABOVE
> 4. Click "Join".
>
> To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mde13c21d80ba17205e24c37704450023 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mde13c21d80ba17205e24c37704450023>

> To join the audio conference only
> To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
>
> Access code:642 914 570
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,642914570#

> For assistance
> 1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc <https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc>
> 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
>
> You can contact me at:
> iherman@mit.edu <mailto:iherman@mit.edu>
> 1-951563749
>
> Add this meeting to your calendar:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mec5dd154073b81566761cb8350a4fcd3 <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mec5dd154073b81566761cb8350a4fcd3>
>

> http://www.mit.edu <http://www.mit.edu/>
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Digital Publishing Lead