Updated the PWP draft

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:46:31 +0200
Cc: Dave Cramer <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

as agreed on the call yesterday, the following changes have been made on the PWP document[1]:

- The section on the relationship between EPUB & PWP has been turned into a regular section, and moved ahead of the 'conclusion' section (thanks to Dave who provided a pull request on Github for that)
- The terminology section includes now remarks enforcing the fact that the content of a PWP is based on OWP technologies. I did that by adding some words to one of the bullet points, and also added a separate paragraphs.

I also did some editorial changes on the document itself (added a formal reference to CSV, as well as links to the OWP, that sort of things). The main changes are also shown on the github generated diff[2].

Any comments are welcome (although remember that this is a FPWD, ie, by no means a final document; it will have to evolve over the coming months and possibly years).

The goal is to decide on FPWD publication next week Monday.

Thanks

Ivan

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp/ <http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp/>
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/compare/370c416...afa8472 <https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/compare/370c416...afa8472>