Re: RfC: Service Workers and "Portable Web Publications for the Open Web Platform"

Jake,

just to note that Tzviya, who organizes the meetings around TPAC, is on vacations until Wednesday morning. We will synchronize then; I hope it is all right.

And thanks in advance for your help!

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)