Re: RfC: Service Workers and "Portable Web Publications for the Open Web Platform"

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 19:43:21 +0200
Cc: public-digipub-ig@w3.org, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com>
To: Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@google.com>
Jake,

just to note that Tzviya, who organizes the meetings around TPAC, is on vacations until Wednesday morning. We will synchronize then; I hope it is all right.

And thanks in advance for your help!

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)