Re: FW: Proposal: remove aria-describedat from the ARIA 1.1 specification

Preponderance of opinion on the Dpub-ARIA call is for a main role, as it
should be generally available, not just in epubs.

Expect a conversation about this on today's ARIA call starting at 12:30
Boston (17:30 UTC).

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200