From: Jake Archibald [mailto:jakearchibald@google.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 8:42 PM
To: DPUB mailing list (public-digipub-ig@w3.org); Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Subject: Offline-enabled online book & ebook reader

Following our meeting at TPAC, I hacked together an offline-enabled publication format that can be viewed as a regular page, but also downloaded as an archive and viewed in a separate reader site.

https://jakearchibald.github.io/ebook-demo/publisher-site/readme/

Hopefully this demonstrates how service worker can be used for this stuff!

Cheers,
Jake.