From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 10:26 AM
To: W3C Chairs
Subject: [W3C chairs] Identifying new groups and communities W3C should reach

Dear chairs,

In the W3C AC forum, there are some discussions about the fact that some key groups, who do now have influence in the web, are not enough represented in W3C. This could refer to framework makers, new services providers, innovative think tank.  In other words, just ask yourself what are the innovative actors who are not in your group and that should be there. Note that this is not about recruiting new members, but making sure the W3C still represents the web at large...
Dropping a names on this mailing list would help. If we receive 100 suggestions, we may conclude that we have some work ahead...
Regards,

Virginie Galindo
W3C AB member / W3C Web Crypto WG chair / @poulpita on twitter