[DPUB IG] [Identifiers] Starting point for requirements discussion at F2F

From: Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 20:39:02 +0000
To: "public-digipub-ig@w3.org" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I've accumulated several different sets of proposals/suggestions to use as a basis for discussion wrt the Requirements for Fragment Identifiers, which is the first item on our agenda in the Identifiers portion of the F2F. They're grouped on the wiki at [1]. Please have a look to help inform our discussion Tuesday, and feel free to add any ideas, suggestions, or comments you have.

We'll use the wiki as the basis for the discussion in the Identifiers portion of the F2F. Consider what's currently in that Requirements section to be analogous to a wall full of Post-its in a brainstorming session. ;-)

--Bill K

[1] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/identifiers#Requirements

Bill Kasdorf
Vice President, Apex Content Solutions