Re: Notes on Web and Service Workers

One could say that...  I have a 3 year old (so always teaching), and in
addition, I teach HTML/CSS/Javascript courses for DBW, and write
narrative-non-fiction books about technology:

Stress Free Email:
http://aerbook.com/books/Zen_of_Technology__Stress_Free_Email-8835.html
The Zen of Technology (WIP):
https://aerbook.com/books/Zen_of_Technology-3955.html

Oddly enough, I have a BS in business with a heavy focus on presentation...

-Nick