Accessibility Note draft

From: Deborah Kaplan <dkaplan@safaribooksonline.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 14:33:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
To: "public-digipub." <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
cc: public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org
In advance of the accessibility task force's part of Monday's meeting, I
am sending out the draft of our note that we will be producing:

https://github.com/w3c/dpub-accessibility/blob/gh-pages/index.html

Note that it is still very skeletal. Most importantly, although I hope
to do some this weekend, I have not yet moved any of our actual findings
from spreadsheets into this note. However, I would like to invite
everyone who is interested first of all to read (it's very brief,
because it is just a skeleton), in order to be prepared if you have any
concerns with the structure, etc. And secondly I would love to invite
people to edit it freely.

If you don't have access to edit, and you are a member of the
accessibility task force or of DPUB, contact Ivan or Thierry with your
github login.

Deborah