Re: CSS-Break comments

Speaking just for myself, I vastly prefer individual comments. It makes the discussion easier to follow on the www-style list, and I know who to ask if changes I make are sufficient to address the comment.

From: Brady Duga
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 1:51 PM
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: CSS-Break comments

Last time we made comments on a CSS spec we did it as a group. This made requests for comments a little strange, since it wasn't clear to the CSS group who specifically had made the original comments. It required me to pay extra attention to the CSS mailing list. Are we ok with providing feedback individually instead? It would certainly make it easier for me to comment and respond to questions.